Here are 5 random things I love, in no particular order and for no particular reason. For the most part.
1. Black nail polish. Don’t ask me why, I just do. I know for so long it was associated with everything goth (obviously NOT my style if you know me at all), but for the last few years it’s taken on more of a rockstar edge. And that I love.
2. Old World Tuscan-style homes. It’s the unique combination of rustic classiness that I can’t get over. It feels homey and castley all at once. Love, love, love it!
3. Southlake, Texas. Go there. You’ll understand.
4. Beaches. Sun, warmth, beauty.
5. Baby feet. Okay, okay just babies in general. But I love their feet a lot! I can’t wait to see our baby’s feet!